2022 MEXT Specialized Training Scholarship- NOW OPEN!
All application materials must be received by Friday, June 4th, 2021.
In-person testing: Late June, 2021(Tentative).
Interviews: Late June, 2021(Tentative).
Japanese (for reference purposes), English, Mathematics.
Basic Eligibility Requirements:
- Be a national of the country to which the scholarships are offered.
- Be born on or after April 2, 1997 and have completed 12 years of school education or have completed courses in a school.
- Must have completed a twelve year regular course of school education or graduated from a school equivalent to the senior high school in Japan by March 2022 (Applicants who will meet the above qualifications by March 2022 are included).
- Must have high scholastic achievement.
- Must, in principle, be able to arrive in Japan between April 1 and April 7, 2022.
Mail Completed Applications to:
Monbukagakusho (MEXT) Scholarship Coordinator
Consulate General of Japan in Miami
80 S.W. 8th Street, Suite 3200
Miami, FL 33130